Self Sorcery Agreement
TERMS + CONDITIONS
TERMS OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT
By purchasing Self Sorcery (“Program”) from Lexi D’Angelo Coaching LLC (“Company”), You (“Client” and collectively, the “Parties”) agree to the following terms of this Purchase Agreement (“Agreement)”:
Company agrees to provide its Program and Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Client understands Company is not an agent, publicist, accountant, financial planner, lawyer, therapist, or any other licensed or registered professional. Coaching, which is not directive advice, counseling, or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in Client’s life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, strategizing, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training. Company promises that all information provided by Client will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law.
1. TIME Techniques™ is alternative or complementary health care under the laws of a number of states: The practitioners the Client will be working with are not licensed. That means that they are not a Medical Doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, M.F.C.C., or M.S.W., and Client acknowledges that they have never worked with a licensed person on this problem. (If Client has, they need to present Company a letter of referral from their licensed person before Program begins. If Client has been prescribed medication to take, they need to present Company a letter of consent from the licensed person before Program begins. This means a short written note stating that Client has informed their health care provider of their decision to engage in TIME Techniques™.) Furthermore, nothing that happens in Program should be construed as, nor should Client believe that it is a substitute for the advice of a licensed person.
2. What to Expect: Client’s alternative health care practitioner at Company has been trained and certified in TIME Techniques™ at the Practitioner level and will be doing this technique along with Integrative Alchemy™, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), and Hypnosis. The therapy will probably be different from what Client might have expected. In total, there will not be a lot of time spent talking about the problem, just gathering information about it. In fact, most of the session(s) are about other things.
It is very important for the practitioner at Company to discover the internal thought process of HOW Client creates the problem. That means that we are looking for Client’s strategy, or how Client structures the problem. Because our focus is on structure, that means that, once we discover it, we can move on and focus on having the problem disappear very quickly.
Because of this, Client’s TIME Techniques™ Practitioner may cut short their answers or even talk about Client’s problem in ways that they have never considered. The practitioner at Company may even ask Client questions that they do not totally understand consciously in order for their Unconscious Mind to make the changes they want at the unconscious level. It is important to do this so that we can reduce the time taken for the therapeutic process.
If Client has been in a therapy session before, they should expect that this one will be very different, and quite a bit shorter.
3. This is the Process: Practitioner at Company begins with Client telling them the problem. They will ask Client for examples of the problem and other questions to discover HOW Client does it in their head. Practitioner at Company will also probe to discover the source of the problem-the precipitating event(s). Some time before the end of this part of the session, the practitioner at Company will ask Client what has to happen so they will know the problem is gone.
4. After the Session: Practitioner at Company will probably assign Client some very specific tasks to do. If assigned, these tasks are absolutely a fundamental part of the Program. They may take up to several days or weeks to complete. The tasks are directly related to the circumstances that created the problem, therefore it is highly recommended that Client takes action and completes the assignments. If Client does not, then neither Client nor the Company can predict the outcome of the Program.
The second thing that is important is that Client will need to fiercely focus on what they want. The people who are the happiest over-all in life are those who recognize that they have a choice to focus on what they don’t want or what they do want. Client can focus on negative emotions and things that make them feel bad, or they can focus on positive emotions and things that make them feel good. It is Client’s choice. After the session, it is Client’s choice, but Company always encourages that Client focuses on what they DO want.
5. This is Alternative or Complementary Health Care and Therapy: Client’s TIME Techniques™ Practitioner is a legal Complementary Healthcare Provider, and not a licensed Medical Doctor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Master’s in Family and Child Counseling (MFCC), or a Master’s in Social Work (MSW). The services Client receives are not licensed in this state, nor are they regulated by a governmental body. The self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centered disciplines in which Client’s practitioner is trained and in which they have experience include, consulting and coaching, Integrative Alchemy™, TIME Techniques™, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Hypnosis. Company will always provide only those services in which practitioners at Company have been trained, and if Company finds that we cannot help Client, Company will refer Client to a licensed person who can assist them. During Client’s sessions, practitioner at Company will use one or more of the following techniques:
a. TIME Techniques™: The techniques are a process of active imagination where Client imagines floating above their timeline and letting go of their negative emotions and or limiting decisions (or limiting beliefs). The Client is also asked to imagine creating events in their future that support their goals or outcomes. TIME Techniques™ have demonstrated results in a broad variety of presenting problems. It is a powerful technique which allows clients to make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way. Client’s practitioner is certified as a TIME Techniques™ Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
b. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): NLP is a model of communication-how we communicate to self and others-and how that communication creates and affects our behavior. As a study, it is a synthesis of cognitive and behavioral philosophies which focus on the information coming in through the neurology (cognitive) and the programs we run inside our heads to produce the behaviors (behavioral) we do. Client’s practitioner is certified as an NLP Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
c. Hypnosis: This is the use of trance to make changes at the unconscious level. Hypnosis has been used to produce unconscious change with clients since 1843. All of Company’s practitioners are trained and certified as Hypnotherapists by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners. Since Hypnosis may be used during Client’s session, for Client’s safety they should make sure that they are totally wide awake before driving or doing any other activity that may require concentration. Client’s practitioner is certified as a Hypnotherapist by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
d. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT): EFT is a set of techniques designed to balance the energy system of the body, eliminating negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging patterns. EFT is based on the same scientifically proven principles as acupuncture, but is able to easily be utilized anytime or any place without any equipment. Client’s practitioner is certified as an EFT Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
e. Integrative Alchemy™: Integrative Alchemy™ is a potent blend of neuroscience, energetics, psycholog, metaphysics, quantum physics and ancient wisdom. It allows people to collapse the timelines for what they previously believed to be possible and facilitates both immediate and lasting change. Client’s practitioner is certified as an Integrative Alchemy™ Practitioner by the School of Integrative Alchemy™.
3. PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
This Program is on-going membership program that includes:
- Pre-recorded and/or live trainings
- Facebook group for interim support
- Lessons, PDFs, spreadsheets, and resources
The Program will begin on the 1st of the month and run continuously until the Company deems the Program finished (Company will give the Client at least fourteen (14) days written notice of intent to close Program). Client elects to continue in the Program until Client cancels subscription, outlined below.
Once confirmed, we will provide Client access to the purchased Program. You agree and understand that access to the Program may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to provide the Program (web hosting, membership site plugins, etc.). Client agrees and understands that no breach of contract action may be initiated against Company when there are reasonable delays in the access of the Program.
Company reservers the right to terminate the Program, and or access to certain features of the Program, with or without prior notice to Client. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but is not required to do so under the terms of this agreement.
Lifetime Access subscriptions are for the lifetime of the Program. If for any reason, Company should dissolve or cease to exist, then Client’s access to the Program terminates.
Client must commit to being in the program for at least a quarter (3 months).
If Client is paying on a monthly subscription this allows Client access to the Program for 30 days. If Client is paying on a quarterly subscription this allows Client access to the Program for 90 days. If Client is paying on a yearly subscription this allows Client access to the program for 365 days. Failure to pay your monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription payment will result in access to the Program being stopped.
For annual subscriptions Client will receive 365 days access. Client may cancel the automatic renewal of their annual subscription at any time and Client’s access to the Site will end at the end of the current contracted term.
Client understands that a relationship with Company does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of the Program. If the Parties desire to continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
You accept our Terms by:
(a) using and continuing to use our Services
(b) paying for our Services; or
(c) written confirmation that you accept, including by email.
Company is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By signing below, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of the terms.
Total price of this Program is $149 each month, $444 for a quarterly (90 day) membership, or $1,640 for a yearly (365 day) membership.
If a payment is not received, Company reserves the right to suspend Services until payment is complete. If payments are late and are not received after 60 days, Company is required to send client to collections for unpaid balance. In such case, non-payment, missed payment or late payments could negatively impact a Client’s credit history and/or credit score.
Payments may be received through PayPal, Stripe, debit or credit card. Client grants Company the authority to charge the card(s) provided each month. No refunds of prior payments will be given. If Client elects to pay by monthly payment, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client each month. If Client elects to pay by quarterly payment, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client quarterly every three (3) months. If Client elects to pay by annually payment, Client authorizes the Company to charge the Client annually every twelve (12) months.
Client’s payment option is automatically selected based on whichever payment link they enroll with.
- The Client is responsible for all charges and fees associated with connecting to and using the Company’s Program, including without limitation all telephone access lines (including long-distance charges, when applicable), internet service provider fees, telephone and computer equipment, sales taxes and any other fees and charges necessary to access our Program.
- If the Company terminates the Client’s subscription to the Program at the end of the applicable period, you agree that all fees and charges assessed by the Company are nonrefundable. Nonrefundable fees include the full Monthly Fee for any month (or portion thereof) elapsed (regardless of whether the Client participated in the Program during that month). If the Company cancels or terminates the Client’s subscription to our Program (as opposed to the Client canceling their subscription) prior to the end of a period for which the Client has incurred a charge, the Company will refund any unused portion of such period on a pro rata basis.
- To the extent that Client provides Company with credit card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s credit card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any charge backs to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on charge backs and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
- If the Client believes that the Company has erroneously charged their credit card, the Client agrees to promptly notify the Company of such error. If the Client fails to notify the Company within ten (10) days after the alleged error first appears on the Client’s credit card statement, the charge shall be deemed accepted by the Client for all purposes, including, but not limited to, the resolution of inquiries or investigations made by the issuer on the Client’s credit card. The Client agrees to release the Company from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any alleged billing error or any discrepancy that the Client fails to report to the Client within ten (10) days of its submission to the Client.
- Client shall pay by credit card. If Client elects to pay by monthly payment, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card each month. If Client elects to pay quarterly, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit bi-annually every three (3) months. If Client elects to pay yearly, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit annually every twelve (12) months.
- Automatic Renewal. Billing date is determined by date of purchase. Monthly payment Clients will be charged each month. Quarterly Clients will be charged following the completion of their third (3rd) month, renewing their quarterly subscription at Client’s original pricing structure for another three (3) months. Annual Clients will be charged following the completion of their twelfth (12th) month, renewing their annual subscription at Client’s original pricing structure for another twelve (12) months. A failed payment results in immediate loss of access to Program and Facebook Community. If Client fails to make a payment in two (2) consecutive months, Client is ejected from the Program. At that time, Client is no longer eligible for the pricing structure from Client’s original enrollment, and is subject to the current pricing structure upon rejoining, if desired.
- Cancellation Procedure.Clients must notify Company of intent to cancel by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then filling out the cancellation form, at least ten (10) days before their next billing cycle in order to cancel payment and course access for the upcoming month. Failure to notify Company on or before ten (10) days prior to Client’s next billing cycle will result in normal credit card processing, without refund. Quarterly and annual Clients will retain course access until their Term of three (3) months or twelve (12 months) is complete, as long as they are up to date with all three (3) or twelve (12) months of payment. Failure to notify Company on or before (10) days prior to the sixth (6th) and final billing cycle in Program Term will result in normal credit card processing, without refund.
This agreement is binding. Company does not offer refunds for this Program. We are here to support our Clients to their highest level of success and fulfillment, and part of that is requiring a commitment from the Client that they are fully invested in the Program. It is to the Client’s benefit to decide BEFORE purchasing the Program and committing to work with our Company that we are the right Program for them. If the Client is in, they need to be 100% in, just as our Company will be for them.
Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Program, including future payments if the Client is paying in installments, regardless of whether Client completes the Program. If a Client has a medical emergency or death in the family, arrangements may be made to attend a different class of the Program. A change of mind, change of schedule, change of employment, moving, interpersonal relationship challenges, non-attendance or any other circumstance does not constitute a class change, drop or refund. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued and client is responsible for entire balance. Payments that are late by more than 7 business days will incur a $250 late fee.
- CALLS + FACEBOOK GROUP
Client calls Company at the scheduled time of appointment. It is Client’s responsibility to attend calls with Company.
Client also understands that any/all scheduled coaching calls and/or other benefits expire at the end of the Term of this Program and will not be carried-over.
Client acknowledges that all group calls will be recorded and given access to recordings to continue to listen to for personal growth whether Client actively participated in a call or not. Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by Coach.
We reserve the right to share screenshots, video clips, and the words of any praise and testimonials about our Company, Products, Services, Projects, and the like, from any of the Certification trainings, calls, Facebook groups, etc. and share these on our website, social media, marketing and advertising materials.
This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, Or otherwise, throughout the Term of this Program (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
- COMPELLED DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, in the event that Client is required by law to disclose any of the Confidential Information, Client will (i) provide Company with prompt notice of such requirement prior to the disclosure, and (ii) give Company all available information and assistance to enable Company to take the measures appropriate to protect the Confidential Information from disclosure.
- NON-DISCLOSURE OF COMPANY MATERIALS.
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with the Company is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Company’s program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and are granted as a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Client may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Program Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. This includes but is not limited to sharing material with others, posting excerpts of material on any social media, blogging about the material, or in any other way that would reasonably appear to share the Site or Program’s information with a non-Client. We reserve the right to immediately remove Client from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
Further, by signing below, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statement in public or private regarding Company, its employees, or agents. Company shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding Client and its relationship with Company.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and other independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, Client’s participation or action(s) under this Agreement. Client agrees to defend against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, and/or judgments arising out of, or relating to, the Client’s participation under this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise by Company, in writing.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the Parties to this Agreement, every controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety-(90)-days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Boston, Massachusetts. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety-(90)-day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT; AMENDMENT; HEADINGS.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to its relationship, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. Neither course of performance, nor course of dealing, nor usage of trade, shall be used to qualify, explain, supplement or otherwise modify any of the provisions of this Agreement. No amendment of, or any consent with respect to, any provision of this Agreement shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing, specifying such waiver, consent, or amendment, signed by both parties. The headings of Sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
This Agreement is deemed signed and accepted by Client and Client’s electronic click to accept the terms of this Agreement and Client’s purchase of the Program.
Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
The waiver or failure of Company to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
This Agreement may not be assigned by either Party without express written consent of the other Party.
- FORCE MAJEURE.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Company may revise these terms and will always post any updated or more recent versions on Company website. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to Client by Company posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Program by Client after being notified means Client accepts these amendments. Company reserves the right to update any portion of our Site and Program, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. Company will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of Program’s Terms and Conditions page. By continuing to use or access the Program after any revisions come into effect, Client agrees to be bound by the revisions.
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY; NO GUARANTEES.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for its progress and results from the Program. Company will help and guide Client; however, participation is the one vital element to the Program’s success that relies solely on Client. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, Client acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach its goals as a result of participation in the Program and Company’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. Company makes no guarantee other than that the Services offered in this Program shall be provided to Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Last updated May, 2020