A) Bumping up against an income ceiling that you can’t seem to break through—and are getting super frustrated as your peers and other industry leaders seem to be doing it with ease—you can’t help but compare yourself to them and ask WTF is wrong with me?
B) Experiencing rapid financial growth in your business but the more you up-level, the more shit seems to be hitting the fan—everything from team drama to weight-gain (you thought UberEats was a smart outsource move, but now you’re rethinking that strategy)?
Inside of this experience I'm going to give you a taste of the conscious and subconscious recoding work I do with my private clients to help them get results like...
- 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 100x+ their investment
- Selling their first $50k coaching package that they had previously been experiencing fear around
- Making the most money they've made in a day so far (oh, and it was "easy")
- Saying, "I'm literally a completely different person now—I’m the person who raised my rates AND sold my consulting package at my next level price."
- Channeling an entire sales page for their new course that "POURED" through them because they felt so inspired and had so many new ideas around...and then opening it up for enrollment the next day and signing on clients (this was after previously feeling SO blocked around the course, creation, and selling)
- Working 1/2 the hours and having WAY more fun (plus their most successful launch to date!)
- Finding and hiring DREAM team members that they thought didn't exist, which resulted in feeling fully supported and confident about going on maternity leave and OFFICIALLY stepping into the CEO role inside of their business for GOOD (their team now runs their business for them and they don’t touch the nitty gritty)